Hi everyone! Here is the new home of Life of a Foodie - Miss V's School Lunches. I have had many comments about how much food I pack in her lunches and why do I do that. Well Miss V is usually starving after school and we have anywhere from a 20 to 30 minute commute home. Also on certain days she has activities after school and by over packing her lunch she is sure to have plenty to snack on after school.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Lunch 10/7 - Pizza Friday Snacks

Pizza Friday!!

GoGurt
Colby Cheese Stick
Capri Sun
Emerald Breakfast on the Go packet, Breakfast Nut Blend (on their site you can print a $1.00 off coupon)
Red apple slices

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete