Hi everyone! Here is the new home of Life of a Foodie - Miss V's School Lunches. I have had many comments about how much food I pack in her lunches and why do I do that. Well Miss V is usually starving after school and we have anywhere from a 20 to 30 minute commute home. Also on certain days she has activities after school and by over packing her lunch she is sure to have plenty to snack on after school.

Monday, January 23, 2012

School Lunch 1/23/2012

Miss V has been begging for salad lately.  I made one for her lunch and realized that I didn't have any protein for it.  Hopefully she won't be to hungry in the afternoon.

Salad:  lettuces, cucumber, carrots, tomatoes and craisins (small container of green goddess dressing)
Apple slices
Oatmeal Raisin Chewy Granola Bar
Cheeze its
Sweet and Salty Trail Mix
Fruit Snacks
Colby jack Cheese slice
Lime Jello
Horizon Strawberry Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment