Hi everyone! Here is the new home of Life of a Foodie - Miss V's School Lunches. I have had many comments about how much food I pack in her lunches and why do I do that. Well Miss V is usually starving after school and we have anywhere from a 20 to 30 minute commute home. Also on certain days she has activities after school and by over packing her lunch she is sure to have plenty to snack on after school.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Lunch 08/24/2012

Here is Miss V's lunch today.  I am hoping Pizza Friday starts soon!!


Turkey, Colby Jack Cheese, Mayo and lots of spinach on a mini croissant
Apple slices
Red Grapes
Ants on a log with Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter and extra "ants"
Pretzels
Gogurt
Horizon Strawberry Milk

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I LOVE all the ideas you have for lunches for Miss V. I have 3 boys (my 2 youngest are 11 and almost 8) and these will be great for their lunch boxes! (the oldest just graduated, so he's on his own! LOL)

    I look forward to reading through your blog to get some ideas for them1

    ReplyDelete