Hi everyone! Here is the new home of Life of a Foodie - Miss V's School Lunches. I have had many comments about how much food I pack in her lunches and why do I do that. Well Miss V is usually starving after school and we have anywhere from a 20 to 30 minute commute home. Also on certain days she has activities after school and by over packing her lunch she is sure to have plenty to snack on after school.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lunch 9/22

Today's lunch includes

Ham & Cheese on a mini sandwich thin
Chocolate chunk chewy granola bar
Carrots
Red and Green Apple Slices
Simply Gogurt
Emerald Breakfast To Go Packet, first time getting these.  This one is the berry blend with glazed walnuts.
Peanut Butter crackers
Strawberry Milk
Fruit Snack

2 comments:

  1. I saw the Emerald breakfast packets last night but didn't grab one. I will get some next time I'm at the market. I can't tell you what a life saver your lunch box features have been for me. My son is the pickiest eater- HATE IT!!!! I bought the thermos you recommended and its been SO great. I don't dread packing lunch as much as I used to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karin, that is the nicest comment that I have received in a very long time. So glad I that I could make your life a bit easier.

    ReplyDelete