Hi everyone! Here is the new home of Life of a Foodie - Miss V's School Lunches. I have had many comments about how much food I pack in her lunches and why do I do that. Well Miss V is usually starving after school and we have anywhere from a 20 to 30 minute commute home. Also on certain days she has activities after school and by over packing her lunch she is sure to have plenty to snack on after school.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lunch 9/7

Lunch for Miss V

Salad that had
Spinach & Romaine
Cucumbers
Carrots
Tomatoes
Craisins
Roasted Sunflower Seeds


Chow mein noodles to put on her salad for a little bit of crunch and Balsamic Vinaigrette
Chewy Granola Bar
Apple Slices
Trail Mix
Chocolate Teddy Grahams
Simply Gogurt
Capri Sun

2 comments:

  1. What a nutritious lunch for a kiddo. Very unusual too...good for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a great lunch! I wish my kiddo would eat more stuff like that. he always wants the same thing - sandwiches/wrap. Last year he was eating all the healthy stuff, spinach, salads, fruits & veggies. This year I think I'm packing too much "fun" stuff (gummies, oreos etc)

    ReplyDelete